October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Hello! First of all I wanna say thank´s everyone who visits this blog, in these two months of life we have (with the other 8 months of the blog would be 10) are a young blog trying to share a single taste in common, music. I think we started well, in fact stronger than I expected, and I think it exceeded my expectations, it has been difficult, but we're trying to reach a finish. I noticed that most of the links are broken, so I took the liberty to take links from other blogs to replace them in any way remains an open option requests or whatever you have in mind, what you like, what you dislike, also special thanks to those who do us the favor of following us, we promise not to fail. =) Well I talk no more, so I can only wish them a happy halloween! I hope to get many candy´s.

Bee...


¡Hola! Antes que nada quisiera agradecer a todos los que visitan este blog, en estos dos meses de vida que llevamos (Con los 8 meses del otro blog serian 10) somos un blog joven tratando de compartir un único gusto en común, la música. Creo que hemos empezado bien, de hecho más fuerte de lo que esperaba, y creo que supero mis expectativas, ha sido difícil, pero aquí estamos tratando de llegar a una meta. He notado que la mayoría de los links están rotos, por lo cual me he tomado la libertad de tomar links de otros blogs para reemplazarlos, de cualquier manera sigue abierta la opción de peticiones o de lo que tengas en mente, lo que te agrade, lo que te desagrade, asimismo un especial agradecimiento a los que nos hacen el favor de seguirnos, prometemos no fallarles. =) En fin ya no hablo más, solo me queda así desearles un ¡feliz halloween! Espero obtengan muchos dulces.

Bee…


1 comentarios:

Chamberlain said...

Woaa!! I Really love this post!!!

Post a Comment

Spit it Out!