October 21, 2009

Welcome to your new blog my dear friend

Well here we go again honestly makes me happy you enjoyed it as much as my
after nearly a month of hard work among school, unveiled and problems with my internet server (Damn modem) I give you this blog with so much affection and appreciation for you to achieve building, honestly missed some post, like those of your awards, but you know what? I believe that with or without awards prizes this blog is wonderful. I regret having taken so long to rebuild, but the good thing is that I'm. I still remember your face when deleted your blog, that hurt a lot, but I'm definitely happy with your face to see your new blog, that makes me very happy, I think it was good to talk too much, no more than add dear friend welcome to your new blog where you make us test your revenge will be sweet welcome to Andy, Your Sweet Revenge.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Spit it Out!