January 12, 2010

The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night (2009)


A Hard Day's Night was the first Beatles album of all original material, and the first to feature George Harrison playing his Rickenbacker electric 12 string guitar (on the opening chord of "A Hard Day's Night," for instance). The distinctive sound of the 12 string inspired countless guitarists including Roger McGuinn and David Crosby of the Byrds. The film from which these songs hail remains a classic combination of happy 60's naiveté and nascent hipster wit. Many of the most important rock bands to emerge in the latter half of the 60's came into being because of A Hard Day's Night's irresistible vibrancy. The tunes flow like the finest red wine, as the title track leads to the glorious harmonica of "I Should Have Known Better" and the powerfully poignant "If I Fell."


Band: The Beatles
Album: A Hard Day´s Night
Genre: Rock Classic/Rock & Roll
Country: Liverpool, England
Original Date Release: Jul 10, 1964
Label: Capitol/Apple Records

"Tracklist"

01. "A Hard Day's Night [from the Film "A Hard Day's Night"]"
02. "I Should Have Known Better [from the Film "A Hard Day's Night"]"
03. "If I Fell [from the Film "A Hard Day's Night"]"
04. "I'm Happy Just to Dance with You [from the Film "A Hard Day's Night"]"
05. "And I Love Her [from the Film "A Hard Day's Night"]"
06. "Tell Me Why [from the Film "A Hard Day's Night"]"
07. "Can't Buy Me Love [from the Film "A Hard Day's Night"]"
08. "Any Time at All"
09. "I'll Cry Instead"
10. "Things We Said Today"
11. "When I Get Home"
12. "You Can't Do That"
13. "I'll Be Back"

A Hard Day´s Night ♪♫

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Spit it Out!