January 20, 2010

Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Metallica (2006)


Apologies for not updating these days, but this last week was full of pleasant and very good news, among the most outstanding is the birth of my first nephew, a situation which catch my attention completely, and with that event, I found the perfect reason to publish these excellent albums pooling major issues as the legacy left by these bands and are reflected in lullabies, if you're so fond of music as I am will understand that I speak, because my idea is to connect this beautiful baby into good music and leave a legacy, the first thing he hear is the best of the best, may be Right, may be Wrong, but the only thing that interests me is so grow up happy, and if I collaborated on it, much better, I can only say more than welcome to this family I love you Frank!


Band: Various Artists
Album: Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Metallica
Genre: Child/Lullabie
Country: United States
Release Date: Aug 29, 2006
Label: Baby Rock Records

"Tracklist"

01. "One"
02. "Wherever I May Roam"
03. "Enter Sandman"
04. "Fade to Black"
05. "Nothing Else Matters"
06. "Battery"
07. "The Unforgiven"
08. "Master of Puppets"
09. "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)"
10. "(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth"
11. "...And Justice for All"

Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Metallica ♪♫

3 comentarios:

Unknown said...

hey! don't worry about! your situation is completely understandable, I've said it once, but I do not tire of saying congratulations new aunt! indeed, it is noteworthy that this type of music is very original, converting heavy topics as sweet melodies I find something cool, once again shows how capable you are to follow with amazing stuff, I congratulate you for that also, and truly a little longer, I wonder if there is the possibility that you can update the records of The Beatles, especially "Beatles for Sale" because they do not download it, then erased already, please! greetings and kisses!

Bee said...

Hey Elizabeth! here's the new link's just because you asked for it! The first it's
With the Beatles: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzdk1idemyi
and
Beatles for Sale: http://www.mediafire.com/?uqjnvz2hj2d
enjoy my friend
greetings and kisses

Anonymous said...

When you have completed making a list of the good, top quality, relevant sites all you should do is brainstorm a technique on the best ways to get a reference from them to deliver understanding to your
company.

Checkout this site for more Article Writing Software.

Post a Comment

Spit it Out!